Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 1


Today was the first day of my training and it went well. I feel good. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet, but, I'm hoping to figure it out. I'm guessing if I just run A LOT I will get better at running right? I know there are certain strategies and training programs for this type of thing and I will definitely be looking into those over the next 3 1/2 months. I will also be talking to people who have ran marathons before and asking for their advice and help. Anyone have any advice? I also need to register for the race because once I do that, there's no turning back. I like the idea of going to Vegas and doing more than drinking too much and spending too much money. Sin City here I come. It might be a sin to run a half marathon. Good god am I crazy?

Training: ran 3.2 miles
Weather: Hot 90 degrees
Days Til Race: 108
Weight: 134
Mind: Feeling Motivated

1 comment: