Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 53


I did it! I PR'ed (personal record) on my 5K run last Saturday. I ran it faster than I did in high school by 22 seconds. Fuckin A!! I'm about half way finished with my training and I'm starting to feel the strains and pains of running. My knee hurts, my butt hurts, my back hurts, yeah, pretty much everything is sore. I'm getting new running shoes soon and I think that will help a bit. I have good shoes now but they are just getting worn out. I've been slacking on my strength training too. I just get bored in the gym. I need to figure that out. I've got a 7 mile run on Saturday and I think that's crazy. The Ducks play at noon so it'll be an early one. Sweet. Bring it!!

Training: 4.5 miles
Days till marathon: 2 months
Mind: a bit nervous

No comments:

Post a Comment