Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 46


We are going to Vegas. It's totally official. Jeff booked our flight and room today. We're going to be staying at Excalibur and I can't wait for all the medieval shenanigans that shall ensue. Especially since Sami and Tim are coming too. Woooooo hooooo! I gotta figure out how to get my joust on board the plane. Can't run a marathon without it. Can't do much without it if you think about it. Anyway, I'm racing a 5K this weekend. I'm interested to see if I can beat my high school PR. Probably not, but it will be fun to try. Training is going well. Seems like a lot of the same thing everyday but I try to change it up. I ran in Forrest Park on Monday and that was fun. I was supposed to go 4.5 miles and I ended up running close to 6. Sweet. I'm actually not running today. Instead, I'm headed to the gym for some cross-training and trashy magazine reading. I love it!!! Vegas baby, Vegas!

Training: 40 min cross-training
Days til Marathon: a little over a month
Mood: saucy

No comments:

Post a Comment