Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 32


It's official. I've registered for the race. I'm going to Vegas. Let the good time roll. Woo hoo! I am #524 and super proud. Running is going well. I'm up to 4 and 5 miles and it's not that difficult. My body feels pretty good. My right knee has been getting sore and I think I may need a brace. My old ACL injury is trying to haunt me. Bastard. I'm going to push through though and not let it stop me. I CAN DO THIS!!! I'm actually off today and it's great. Went to a Timbers game last night and had a blast. Mmmm thirsty Thursday. I'm still trying to figure out where to run this weekend. I'm actually staying in town and it's kinda weird. I think Forrest Park is calling my name. Sweet.

Training: watching movies, maybe check out the swifts, drink water, eat, awesome
Mind: chillin

No comments:

Post a Comment