Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 15


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO! I did it. Yesterday, I ran farther than I have ever run before. It really wasn't that bad either. My knees did start to hurt toward the end but I just went with it and powered through. I've learned that I have to interpret the pain in a positive way so that it doesn't hold me back or get me down. Ooooohhhh, that hurts but it feels sooooooo good. I've still got to run today and I'm pretty excited about it. The sun is out and the mileage is doable. Feeling great today. It's amazing how far a good attitude will get you. So far, farther than I ever thought possible.

Training: 4.5 mile run (yesterday) 3.5 mile run and strength training (today)
Mind: party party party
Days til race: about 3 months

No comments:

Post a Comment