Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 29


I know, I know, I haven't posted in over a week. I thought I would have so much time to blog but I guess I'm busy. I went to the Duck game on Saturday and that was rad. They looked like shit but they won. I did my long run on the Amazon/Rexius/Adidas trail in Eugene. I spent Friday night woopin it up on the town and it definitely made for an interesting run and recovery on Saturday. Just a bit of advice for those training for a marathon....don't run in 80 degree weather after a night of boozin. You will vomit. GO DUCKS! I did run 5 miles though. Not sure how it happened and I'm a bit amazed it actually did. Lesson to self: don't get wasted the night before a long run. I feel great now though and I'm looking forward to my 5 miler today. I register for the race on Thursday and after that, there's really no turning back. Snap! Also, I dedicate today's run to Mr. Patrick Swazye. RIP.

Training: 5 miles
Weight: 132
Mind: tired but excited

No comments:

Post a Comment